Urubugu is edited by a company named Phylica.
The latter hence takes responsibility to protect its users and customers privacy.
The data that Phylica can collect from Urubugu users and customers are:
- (1) Statistics (number, geographical repartition,...) about application downloads on Apple app stores.
- (2) Statistics (number, geographical repartition,...) about the company and the application websites attendance.
- (3) Details communicated by the users themselves when they contact the company about the application (email,...).
Phylica takes the following engagements:
- These data, except (3), are completely anonymized and aggregated.
- These data are sufficiently protected, in particular during their transfer or storage.
- Phylica will not use these data, particularly (3), for advertising.
- None of these data will ever be communicated to third parties, except:
- If the user they relate to has given is enlighten consent. This consent is never given by default.
- In the case these data are collected by a third party:
In those cases, the concerned third party also has access to the data, but they will never be provided by Phylica.
← Get back to homepage